Friday, August 15, 2008

Awful Blogger but hey I am going to the Galapagos!

Hello to All!

I know I have been awful about about blogging and I promise everyone to write some good updates from the past few months. A lot has gone on from shocking stories about my students participating in beastiality, a visit to the US of A and lots of awesome work stuff.

But for now, I am going to keep you all on your toes about the bestiality and plans for my future and focus on the moment:

At this very moment I am practicing which is going to be an intensive course on being better on updating my family, friends and fans. I am in Quito with Alex Johnson (going to go for AJ in the blog so we don´t all think Alex Crosby has returned to Ecualand). For those of you who don´t know him he is a good friend from Duke and post-college life in Colorado and he happens to be an incredible blogger and email updater. AJ arrived last night and we immediately hit up Gringolandia and AJ splurged on a $40 meal. I did say splurged and it felt like it to me but for all of you AMERICANs $40 doesn´t even get you a bottle of water these days. We spent the night on the town catching up on over a year and a half of life which now back together again feels like just yesterday.

But no, yesterday I spent the day frantically running around Quito trying to get some last minute deals on Galapagos tours. As it turns out I dominated the last minute deals and AJ and I have a full and eventfull week ahead. And, because my personal trainer on blogging is with me you will all actually here about it!

Today the adventures start. AJ and I are flying to the Isla San Cristobal. We get to spend two days there guideless and open-minded before we take a boat across the open sea to Isla Santa Cruz.

Galapagos, soon to be daddy George and a dream come true just a few hours away!

You´ll be hearing from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment