Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pent House in Bahia

I have just continued living the rough life since the Galapagos.

In celebration of my friend Akuls´ birthday, the presence of my super star friend Jason and in order to ´work´ on the environmental education manual Jeremy and I have been working on, i just spent the last week on the beach and in the pent house, yes PH, of a sick apartment building in Bahia. Bahia means bay and sits nicely on a pretty bay and is known for being a mini-miami and/or a Eco-city. I don´t really care what it is known for because now, it is known to all of us as the PH city.


Here are a few pictures just to show how hard life has been lately. Two weeks in the Galapagos (pics to come) and a nice vacation in Canoa and the PH. I continue to be amazed by the friends I have and the experiences I get to share with them. Lots of good peole, lots of good times. The word good can´t ever be over-used in my mind.





So many good people...







We are so tan and popular... on one of the 4 PH balconies

The rough life... ouch, it hurts, life is so hard...



I mean, he just looks so cool in that picture... Life on the beach, human pillow... nice




We are tan, we are popular and we drink beer...
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Posing by the Washington monument....
Pent House Style
Now, I am back to Tabuga for a community party celebration for the school and a hard week of work and getting the Environmental Center up and ready!
Back to sweat, tears and blood. Goodbye PH.

2 comments: